XNA Pong

(1/1)

DeJa Vu:
PONG!!!

Download .ccgame

Note: You MUST have XNA Game Studio installed to use the .ccgame file.

When you have received a .ccgame file from another XNA Game Studio user, you can unpack it using either the graphical unpacking utility or the command-line utility.

Consider the following before unpacking.
You must have XNA Game Studio installed.Unpacking a .ccgame file automatically deploys the assets and game assembly to the target platform.For a Windows project, you must have the same version of the XNA Framework installed that the .ccgame file was built with.
To Unpack a Packaged Game from Windows Explorer
From Windows Explorer, double-click the .ccgame file you want to unpack. A dialog box will appear.Click Unpack to begin the unpacking process.When the unpacking process is complete, the next step depends on the platform.When the unpacking is complete, a folder containing the game executable opens in Windows Explorer. Run the game by double-clicking the executable.
Caution
If the intended destination of an unpacked game already exists, the XNA Game Studio Package Utility deletes the existing destination and its contents. It then creates a new container or folder containing the contents of the new game package.

Controls:
P to start the game, and P again to Pause the gameLeft / Right Arrow Keys move Player 1A and D Keys move Player 2Alt + Enter toggles Full ScreenESC - Quits the game
* This post has been modified by DeveloperX for reformatting purposes
* added instructions for using the .ccgame distribution

Richard Marks:
Jeff, send me the all the project files and I will create a windows-installation exe distribution for you.  8)

DeJa Vu:
Well, I guess I am reading this a bit late.... If you still feel like makein a distro. then post back and ill send you my SloPpY source files ;)

Richard Marks:
Quote from: DeJa Vu on March 25, 2008, 12:08:19 AM

Well, I guess I am reading this a bit late.... If you still feel like makein a distro. then post back and ill send you my SloPpY source files ;)

Yeah man, I'm still alright with making the distribution for you.
Just 7z it, upload to your site, and email me a LINK to download it. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index