NOGDUS
August 21, 2018, 09:38:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Blogs Help Search Tags Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 59DaysOfCode  (Read 3199 times)
kingthomas

Respect: 10

« on: June 03, 2010, 12:28:24 PM »

I entered a local contest called 59DaysOfCode. As the name implies contestants have 59 days to make a program. It has to be a mobile or web application. Now there are about 19 days left. (I don't know why I didn't post something here before this). I am working on a collaborative paint program. What I have so far can be seen at http://www.stableelement.com/Stable_Element_Paint.htm. Please give me some feedback.
kingthomas

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 04:27:17 PM »

Stuff is coming along pretty well, showcase is tomorrow and I have the networking part done, even if it is a little laggy (or very laggy). Trying to add a few more features before the showcase. If you happen to check http://www.stableelement.com/Stable_Element_Paint.htm while I have the server running you can check it out.
kingthomas

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 12:07:26 AM »

I did decently well. Didn't get into the top 3, but many people expressed interest, including the Computer Science department chair, who wants to to work with me to develop it further. Going to move on to something more fun and game-like.
kingthomas

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 03:00:49 AM »

I am resurrecting this project. Purchased some server space to run the server. Will have it up and running shortly, faster and better than before.
Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: