firstname.lastname@example.org | 281-769-2776
Client-focused Senior Software Engineer with more than 10 years experience designing innovative applications
and achieving high client satisfaction. A purpose-driven professional active in engaging,
training and mentoring others. Seeking a new position with opportunities for professional growth and learning something new.
- Frontend Web Development (HTML5, CSS3, ESNext)
- Backend Web Development (Nodejs, MongoDB, MySQL, PHP)
- Agile Workflows
- Common tools (git, npm, yarn, webpack, gulp)
- UI/UX Design (static + interactive mockups)
- Unit Testing (mocha, sinon, chai, jest, karma)
- Libraries (React, CreateJS, GSAP, Phaser, Angular)
- *nix Command-line power user (vim, mux, awk, sed, etc...)
- General Programming (C, C++, Games, Applications, Libraries, Tools, etc...)
Mar 2019 - Current
Senior Software Engineer
Strive Tech Inc - Remote
- Developed major front-end UI and UX features using React, ES6, Meteor, and Cordova for shared desktop and mobile application which communicates over BLE with custom hardware.
- Optimized backend and frontend solutions for an optimal user experience.
- Designed and developed hundreds of reusable React components.
- Architected major UI and logical frameworks, systems, subsystems, and utilities.
Jun 2017 - Current
Co-founder, Principal Software Architect
Rambling Indie Games, LLC - Decatur, IL
- Develops mobile and desktop games using Unity, Construct 3, Corona SDK, and Love2D.
- Provides creative and technical game development services and consultation.
Oct 2018 - Dec 2018
Senior Software Engineer
Urban Pixels - Remote
- Developed financial institution corporate intranet website using Angular 6, Bootstrap 4, and TypeScript
Dec 2015 - Mar 2019
Consultant Senior Software Engineer
Syrinx Consulting Corporation - Remote
- Developed website front-ends using React, Redux, ES6+, and other modern web technologies.
- Developed website for financial institution using React, ES6, and SSR libraries.
- Developed medical insurance company website using React, ES6, and Flexbox CSS
- Developed educational math activities for K2 students using CreateJS, ES6, and GSAP.
2010 - 2017
Co-founder, Senior Technical Director
Bang Bang Attack Studios - New Orleans, LA
- Developed mobile and desktop games and software using HTML5, ActionScript3, C++, Lua, Python, and Ruby.
2006 - 2011
Co-founder, Senior Technical Director, Educator
NOGDUS - New Orleans, LA
- Co-founded the New Orleans Game Development United Society special interest group
- Taught dozens of students to create their own games in Python, Ruby, and C++.
- Published hundreds of tutorials and articles covering topics ranging from 2D tile map engine design to 3D software rendering techniques.
2002 - Current
CCPS Solutions - New Orleans, LA, Decatur, IL
- Originally founded as a custom computer service company for individuals and businesses alike.
- Now serves as my sole proprietorship under which I do contract work.
Certified Swift, Ruby, Python3, C#, C++ Developer: General Systems Programming
SoloLearn | Online
2004 - 2007
Certified 3D Game Developer: DirectX9 3D Game Programming
Certified C++ Game Programmer: Windows Game Programming
Game Institute | Online
Computer Logistics And Design: Programming, Electronics, Computer Logistics And Design
Private Study | River Ridge, LA
- Designed, developed, and published 6 mobile games and apps to the android mobile marketplaces.
- Designed, developed, and published 11 web games to online gaming portals.
- Designed, and developed 1st-place winning Win32 PC game for 48 hour competition.
- Designed, and developed 2nd-place winning Linux game for 24 hour game competition.
- Designed and co-developed as lead 3rd-place winning MS-DOS/Linux game for 60 day game competition.